Sunday, March 29, 2020

Sunny Saturday - Still Social Distancing

After supper, I took the dog for a walk because it was still light out!! I love the longer days and the warmer temperatures!! Only one layer of clothes instead of 3!! 

I finished 2 more squares!! 




Only 2 more to make until I have the quilt top finished. 


Only 3 months late!! I want to get this quilted and hung up within the next week or two. I have two t-shirt quilts to quilt. I’m waiting on the backs to arrive. I hope they get here by Wednesday. I’ve been waiting for an Arbonne delivery for two weeks. It is still in transit 😳

I did some knitting last night while we watched a movie. 


Getting closer to having 1/2 the rows done!! 
Reno’s are moving forward!! 
Office ceiling


Garage ceiling



Main floor bathroom: this one is going to need some help from a plumber before it gets closed up. Why all the holes?? The contractor was trying to locate the suction fan vent because they drywall’s over top it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤬







Once all this is done, I’ll start washing walls. The dust is killing me already. It’s everywhere. Next up, I’ll be painting and doing touch ups all over the house. I thought I would like textured walls but I don’t!! 

This morning has consisted of an early rise, waffles for breakfast and Dallas is watching Hallmark movies 🤣🤣
Dallas is smoking a brisket so I don’t have to plan supper!! I’m off to sew!! I am going to get outside sometime today too. Maybe read a book in the lounger and work on my tan!! 

Happy Sunday
ME

Happy Sunday




No comments:

Post a Comment