Thursday, March 26, 2020

A Pandemic Wednesday

Wednesday was super unproductive. I managed a good hour and a half walk with the dog. It was so nice out, we just kept walking. Then I got sucked into the never ending loop of Hallmark Movies. Every story line is the same but you can’t stop watching them. I tried to nap but that was unsuccessful. I managed to finish the ‘r’ in create, knitted 5 rows on the shawl and did two rows of crocheting on this blanket: 



It’s super easy pattern to crochet, one of those ones you read once and can just do it. I started it while I was in Phoenix in January. I should get on it and get it done. Might just list is on Etsy when I get it done!! 

Have you ever thought about making a temperature Afghan? I looked at a few examples. They are kind of neat. 



This one adds in a row for special holidays or if it rains/snows. 

Something to think about. Not sure if I would be disciplined enough to do something like that!! 

I made a overnight apple oatmeal breakfast dish yesterday. It turned out great. We had it for breakfast today. 


Super easy! 2-4 apples sliced on the bottom. 1/4 cup of coconut sugar (or brown sugar). 1 tsp cinnamon and a pinch of salt. 2 cups of oats, 2 cups of water, and 2 cups of coconut milk (or regular milk). Don’t mix. Cook on low for 8-9 hours. I like these kinds of breakfasts every once in a while. 


I’ve enjoyed a few sessions from this yoga studio when I’ve been in Regina/White City. They are offering free online sessions at this time. 




Dr Tanda Cook is from the US. She is cute and brilliant. I like her Tuesday tips. Here is this past Tuesday’s tip! 

So, I best get at doing what makes me happy so my natural killer cells can be increased!! 

I read the guidance provided by the ministry to the school divisions. Left me with lots of questions. A few of my teacher friends began to panic. I taught one of them how to use Zoom. I’ve used this since I started my Arbonne business. It’s super easy to use and convenient! It will be interesting to see what they suggest for K-9 students. 

Hopefully today will be more creative!! 
Me


2 comments:

  1. The colours in that afghan look awesome together. I can't wait to see more. I've looked at the temperature afghan befor but I figured seeing that the cold part would take of two thirds of the afghan would make me sad. I do like the idea of not knowing what the next row would be because afghans can get boring. I'm trying to do a daily gratitude meditation because really, we have a lot to be grateful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choice of colors on the afghan. I didn't have a very productive day. I did get my taxes done so that is a good thing. I am cutting out felt to work on angel wings tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete