Friday, March 20, 2020

Pandemic Productivity Report 2

Hey ladies, today was an odd day I can’t say that I accomplished much in terms of creating. However, I did finish a few tasks in Hay Day and passed a handful of Candy Crush levels πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Reflecting on today, I realize that I didn’t actually do very much - a load of laundry, took out the recycling, walked the dog, actually at lunch at lunch time and did a little sewing. 



The remainder of the t is on the sewing machine. I’ll get it done in the morning. 

Look what showed up today












I am determined to improve my knitting speed!! I am not starting these until I get the shawl done. I’m on row 138 of 390. I’m going to need a new Netflix series to binge watch while I get these knitting projects all finished up!!

Happy Friday! 
Me

P.S. Her, I am working on a scrap bag to send your way! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the scarf. Any knitting speed is way faster than me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say, "Yahoo!!! Scraps!"

    ReplyDelete