Monday, March 30, 2020

Monday Monday Monday ...

Bake zucchini chocolate chip muffins ✅
Curl my hair ✅
Two hour virtual staff meeting ✅
Email parents ✅
Do a load of laundry ✅
Think about how/what teaching will look like ✅
Finish the last 2 squares of the quilt top ✅✅



This is probably the ugliest square ever! I have learned not to use this random method again. 


Now all I need to do is add a strip of material to bottom of ‘love’, sew the rows together and straight line quilt it. 


Update Hay Day to get new kitchens ✅✅. 🤣😆 

Happy Monday
Me

1 comment:

  1. That is a lot accomplished in a day. I like the happy, it is colorful. Can't wait to see it finished. You could make wall hangings out of some of those words. I started a quilt magic and transfered pictures off my phone.

    ReplyDelete