Saturday, March 21, 2020

Pandemic Productivity Day 3

Today was as productive as yesterday. I managed to finish 2 paper piecing squares. 




Another row done. 


I can’t wait to get this done. It’s going to be interesting because I didn’t plan any of the colours. When I start the 2020 version, I will make a better plan.  8 blocks to go!! 


Mr Me and I started a Covid-19 Dominos tournament last night. So far Mr Me is winning 2-0. It’s okay because everyone likes a good comeback story. 

Happy Saturday
Me

2 comments:

  1. I like how you made th scissor handles multicoloured. Side note, I bet the create block would look great as a wall hanging if it was enlarged a little bit. I haven't played dominoes in so long, I used to play them in my twenties all the time. It was very nice of you to let mr. me have a few wins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn’t let him win I actually suck - Mr. Me write that

    ReplyDelete