Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Pandemic Tuesday

  Good morning,
      Yesterday was the great sponge roller experiment. I used diff sizes and amounts of hair, rolled the curlers so tight Sharen would be proud.  Then I waited, and waited....
When I unrolled at supper there were still a few pieces that were damp.  I looked like Shirley Temple with wrinkles.
I let them loosen for a few hours and they improved.
I would have to be more careful with rolling to get them to do what I want, I think.  However I slept on them, doing my normal flailing about, and they are still curly and not frizzy at all.
I also sewed the scrappy rail fence together.
Hair experiment, anyone else?
Her

1 comment:

  1. I’ve actually styled my hair over the past 2 days instead of pulling it up into a messy pony! The curls look good. What would happen if your hair was just sort of wet instead of wet. Like damp. So that your hair would dry in the curlers. Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete