Friday, March 20, 2020

Pandemic post 2

Goos morning,
  Of course on a day when I could sleep in I'm up at 6:00.  Great post Me, your crazy paper piecing sure looks great.  When I got home from work, we were there for an hour, I worked on a blue scrap quilt. I did the Bargello thing where you make tubes of fabric and then pick it apart at the spot you need.   I had the top done so I basted and quilted it before I ran out of steam.
 
I will probably bind it today.
I also worked on my forty toques for forty days of Lent project.  Every year I try and give for Lent instead of giving something up.  I'm at 17 toques so far.
Lastly, I dug out some mindful colouring from my colouring box.  I do love a fresh box of markers.
You'll notice I'm a little behind on colouring this 2016 calendar.
Let's keep up the check-ins.  Crafter, what puzzle are you working on?
Her

2 comments:

  1. No puzzle yet, just got the table cleaned off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of 40 toques in 40 days for Lent.

    ReplyDelete