Friday, March 27, 2020

Friday, I think!

I’ve lost a day. Honestly!! 
I’m not sure what I did to on Thursday but I can remember what I accomplished today! 

Friday
I baked a blondie and some banana muffins! Dallas and I finished the blondie off for dessert at supper time. Good thing I only made 1/2 of the recipe. Here it is, just in case you may want to bake again! 


We’ve had some water damage occur in the ceiling in my office, the main floor bathroom and the garage. So, we hired a contractor, who is also a teacher! He started to work at the ceiling in my office today.  While he cut a very large hole in the ceiling, I had a zoom meeting/chat with some friends. They are high school teachers who wanted to learn to use zoom. 


It was fun to see other people. 

I finished a block and a half! 




I had a moment of panic! I figured it was another word that I needed to learn to spell. I lost the two parts of the “R”! 

Have you watched the show The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel? If you haven’t, you should!! It is too funny!! 

Tomorrow, more holes will be cut and repaired in the ceilings. I may bake. I will sew. I hope to read in the sunshine, too!! 

Happy Friday! 
Me

1 comment:

  1. That blonde looks delicious. Home renovations are always interesting, glad you could find someone to fix it.i'm loving the create block, I really think that could be a wall hanging.

    ReplyDelete