Monday, March 23, 2020

Pandemic report4

Good morning
  I agree, yesterday was a lazy, listless day.  I loaded the dishwasher, set out a couple of containers with coloured water to freeze when it goes back below freezing
I'm going to build an ice sculpture of some kind in my backyard.  Of course,my food colouring is in my classroom so I made some red paint water, and a brownish colour from water and coke.  Stay tuned for that creation.  I made biscuits to go with my leftover soup. Of course, I finished the day working on the toque project.
Happy Monday y'all.
.

1 comment:

  1. Biscuits, too! You are on a roll. I think you should put your statue out front for others to see. Maybe start a trend! I’m thinking of colour hearts and an Easter egg today to stick in our front window.

    ReplyDelete