Saturday, March 27, 2021

A Little Saturday Sewing

Hello ladies! 
We woke up to a skiff of snow this morning. It was one of those bright sunny days that you know is deceiving - it should be beautiful and warm but it’s not!! I was up unusually early this morning, 4 am to be exact. Why? I have no idea!! So, I’ve been productive. Check out these finished squares: 








Only a few more to go! 


I am trying to randomly pick the what colours to add. Here’s my strategy. 

Pick from the bag! 


Iron, cut and toss into the bucket. 


It seems to be working!! I’m excited to see how this is going to turn out. 
Happy Saturday
ME

2 comments:

  1. It’s a gorgeous day here for now, snow is coming tonight apparently. I am loving the diamonds your scrappy method is definitely working. If I had known you were up so early I could have given you a call. Sleep and I are on the outs again.😢

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the randomness of your method.
    We could have had a conference call, as I was awake as well

    ReplyDelete