Thursday, March 18, 2021

A little Thursday night sewing!

One-sixth of March’s square done!! 



This one actually stitched up fairly quickly. Finding the scraps is what’s taking the most time. I need to find something that can sit on my table and house my scrap pieces in a colour coded scheme!! 

We don’t have to work tomorrow. It’s our day off in leu of interviews, which don’t happen until the end of April. Makes sense 🤷🏻‍♀️. I’m going to work at finishing this square and starting another t-shirt quilt or maybe a pj bottom quilt. Who knows what I will do!! 

Happy Thursday 
ME

2 comments:

  1. 1/6 looks great. Tell me more about a pajama bottom quilt, i’m Intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really enjoying the colors of these squares. Could you put your scraps in accordian folder of some kind?

    ReplyDelete