Friday, August 25, 2023

Then Came June in September and a Puff Quilt

The top is done. 



And I love it. 
This pattern is makes it so easy to make it look scrappy and it comes together quick!! 

I don’t have a back for this one. I thought I did but I don’t!! I am going to see what I can find tomorrow so I can finish this one!! 

Remember this one: 

Look at those cute puffs!! 



Why in the world did I think I could ever finish this one?? Good news, this is the next one I am going to work at. And by work at, I mean finish!! I’m sure it won’t take long as soon as I find a rhythm, right?? 

I didn’t realize I’m not done all the squares or rows yet! Just found a few in the bottom of the storage bag. This one could take a while. 

Happy Friday 
ME

1 comment:

  1. Then came September looks great. The puff quilt is going to be fab. Her

    ReplyDelete