Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Number 2 Done

This took me no time to get finished after doing the first one. I didn’t realize the 2 red colours didn’t match until I was quilting. One is more red red and the other is kind of an orange-ish red. I don’t think it’s enough to worry about. 



I used black thread to quilt this one. I think it made the quilting stand out more. 


I do love buffalo plaid and was glad to use this up to finish this quilt. 


I am going to keep working at finishing some quilts. This is the next one I am going to finish!! This one is not one of my normal blood colour quilts. I think the light grey back will be used for binding, too. 


2 for others, 1 for me!! 

Happy creating
ME

1 comment:

  1. You are on fire! Good choice with the black for quilting.

    ReplyDelete