Sunday, August 20, 2023

Next Up

I pulled out the Crazy Mom Quilts’ quilt top.



That is upside down - fyi

When she quilted her version she did little circles. I thought that I would give that a try. However, I don’t want to take forever to get it finished so instead of little circles, I’m going to do medium circles. Or circle like shapes!! 

I’m so excited to be using up this fabulous fabric for the back:



I can’t remember when or where I bought it but I love it. I’m going to wrap it around the front for binding. 

I should have this one done by early afternoon, that is, if I don’t get distracted by something else. 

Happy Sunday! 
Me

2 comments:

  1. I can’t wait to see the quilting, I love texture. I recognize this fabric, must be at least 12-ish years old, I think. Her

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least that old!!

    ReplyDelete