Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Quiet Play Pattern Club 2021

 Well, I did it again!! I signed up for Quiet Play Pattern Club 2021!! 




I love the idea of making each square using the rainbow idea and the white background is a must in my mind. Well, that is until I look at this royal blue background!!!  I do really like the grey accents more than the black for each block. 


I also like this charcoal like background. So many choices!!!  


I know I will be using a Grunge white or charcoal fabric for the background. I am going to look for a Grunge grey to make the accents with. Now, do I attempt the rainbow???  Or do I channel Her and just go for it scrappy style?!?!?!

So many decisions!!!  Good thing I have a month before the first square comes out.

This was the gift for signing up: 

I can see this on the front of a pillow!!! I may have to put aside some marking and do some quilting!!

Happy Tuesday
ME



1 comment:

  1. I really like the navy or charcoal background, the white is almost too plain

    ReplyDelete