Thursday, December 24, 2020

Christmas Break - day ??

As this break from school continues, so does my productivity. But first, breakfast choices - are there any hard rules?!?!?! Not in my world. I’ve had a week of butter tarts for breakfast! Best way to make sure your stretchy pants are testing their limits!! Anyways, back to my productivity. Yesterday I delivered all the gifts out to Carnduff and Redvers. It was a good day for traveling, you know, -30C with the windchill!! 

My sister in law asked me to make a sign for her. These are the pictures she gave me for a guide: 







It took me a long time to come up with a good design. I know the couple she is giving it to and wanted it to be right. After so deliberation, this is what I came up with: 



I wrapped a rope light around it. But in my rush to get out of the house, I didn’t get a picture. 

Today’s started off with me standing in front of a kiosk at Walmart printing off pictures. I loaded all the pictures twice. The first time I checked out without selecting all the pictures. Two hours later I headed home. We put together a photo album of pictures for Mr Me’s parents and sister. It’s a little embarrassing because they are all pictures of the dogs. I admit, we are those people. 

Happy Christmas Eve! 
I can’t wait to look up tonight in hopes of see a little sleigh and eight tiny reindeer!! 
Me

1 comment:

  1. The sign is amazing! I like the slightly nefarious message at the end. Wall mart photos send me over the edge as well. I hope you guys were in some of the pics you printed not just the puppies.😀

    ReplyDelete