Saturday, December 19, 2020

Christmas Break - Day 1

Up way too early today. 4 am! Who wakes up at 4:00 am on their first day of holidays?!!!?! I did 😕 I figured I might as well do something productive and make myself a quilt. 

I started the Scandinavian TOMTE quilt. 

I figured I would just use fabric from my stash. I happened to find some wonderful Christmas fabric - greens and reds.  The trees were quick and easy to make. The gnome has taken hours to cut out alone and is going to take a while to put together!! 

Tree 1


Tree 2


Tree 3


The hat:






Well back to sewing and my Hallmark movie marathon. 

Happy Saturday 
Me

1 comment:

  1. Love this design. Really, a home is not a home without a gnome. Or, a Nissa man if you’re Danish. Can’t wait to see Gnome on day two.

    ReplyDelete