Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Straight Line Quilting

I really do like straight line quilting, not just because I can’t meander with my sewing machine at this time. 

I did the background in 6 inch thick lines going eat-west. I should have done them on the diagonal.  There are so many seems that you can’t see these lines at all.  I quilted the snowflake with 2 inch wide lines but you couldn’t really see it. 


Then I quilted it more. This time I made the lines in the snowflake 1 inch apart. 











It looks a little better. 
Do you think I need to add more east - west line???

Happy Tuesday
Me

2 comments:

  1. I really like that one. But I have a thing for snow related stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the quilting the way it is. The snowflake is the focus, just like it's/ supposed to be.

    ReplyDelete