Monday, April 6, 2020

Knitting Progress

I haven’t been up to much quilting lately because my table has become my desk since my office is under construction!!

193 rows of 380 done ✅ 


I found this quilt the other day and I think this will become our new quilt for the master bedroom!! 


I started to draw the pattern out and decided to look for it. $15 download, yes please!! There is a set of acrylic templates that I could get. I thought I would get another new ruler but templates will have to do. What colours do you think I should go with?? 



Today, I am going to attempt teaching online even though I don’t have access to everything - casual employee 👎🏻

Happy Monday
Me

2 comments:

  1. I love that quilt, I would use colors similar to what is shown. Unless you have colors in the room that might conflict.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a knitting machine! I like the colours in the quilt also, I would maybe make the yellow a little brighter.

    ReplyDelete