Wednesday, April 15, 2020

New things

 So today I thought I'd try new things. So first, I repurposed an old pair of Andy's jean into a denim beach bag. I made it taller rather than wide so a towel could be rolled up and tucked to the side. I hate it when my towel ends up on the bottom of the bag and I have to dump my bag to get to the towel. I thought about lining it but I decided not to so it could just go directly in the wash if needed.


I made a double inside pocket( a pocket made out of a pocket).  

New thing number two. I made a potato, cheddar, ham frittata today. I don't think I've ever made one before, it's not difficult, I just normally scramble eggs. I'm exhausted 😂

4 comments:

  1. Love the bag. Repurposed is always a good thing. Like the addition of the pocket!! Cooking again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is awesome, could you put a divider in to help keep the towel in place? Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete