Thursday, April 2, 2020

Plan E?

 So I have been challenging myself to make my seams line up better, ( still not pinning cause that's crazy talk). In that light I've been using the Bargello tube method, which is helping. I picked some grey polka dots ( polka dots make everything awesome) and some blue print and started sewing away. I was making sections and had three done when I hit the snag. The pile of blue that I had estimated had enough for my plan had a diff colour mixed in I hadn't noticed previously. It was two late to go back and make it a three colour thing so this is what I have.
So plan e involves a skinny border of the blue material ( I think I have enough), and then a bigger border of polka dots.  Will this mistake/opportunity convince me to plan ahead better? Probably not.
Of course, I did a couple of toques as well.
Stay safe stay sane-ish ( my new ending for all things including work emails),
Her

2 comments:

  1. The quilt top is really cool. I like the double border idea. I think I would worry about you if you started to plan it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your our polka dot obsession. It looks good. I agree, the double border will be great!

    ReplyDelete