Saturday, April 18, 2020

New Sneddonia

 Good morning,
     I've really been missing my classroom, aka Sneddonia, lately.  I told my kids that I was coming to them from New Sneddonia in my first video I sent them.  Our classes all have their name above the door so I had to re-create that for New Sneddonia( aka the love seat).  I made a banner for New Sneddonia from an old pillowcase and some random scraps I found in a bag downstairs.  Green 4S ( school colours) , a chevron ( that means protection and home-according to the ancient art of heraldry) and white and grey stitching of more chevrons.  I'm thinking I will have my students make a banner for their new learning towns. I will tack it up in my new class country.  Making this made me smile, what's making you ladies smile?

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! Your students are going to think this is great!!

    ReplyDelete