Saturday, January 28, 2012

Kelly and Tiff's Quilts

Hey ...

I just got the material for Kelly and Tiff's quilts!!! I'm going to have a hard time giving these away!! Even Dallas said I should have got more material to make us one too!! It's going to look great!!!

I love the that the quilt pattern is named: Breakfast at Tiffany's

This is the thread I bought to use on the quilts:
It's from Connecting Threads. I love this store ... they have some unique items and great prices.
This is what I'm making for me!!

I hope to have the quilting done tonight and then finish up the binding tomorrow. I'm excited to see what the red material will look like as binding!!


Its going to be great!! I might hang this on the wall in the bedroom or use it on the couch when its done!!

I bought the Wonder Cut Ruler. I am going to give it a try tomorrow!!

Check out the sale on batting @ Connecting Threads. If you want some, let me know. I will give you my USA address. You can ship it there and I'll run down to get it! Spend $50.00 to get free shipping!!

What have you been up to lately?
ME

1 comment:

  1. Love the fabric for the Breakfast at Tiff and Kelly's. You're right, you are going to have trouble giving it away. Love the Sweetwater quilt you're working on. I think the red binding is totally going to finish it up.

    ReplyDelete