- DONE - Kristy's T-Shirt quilt
- DONE and is on my bed!!!Brown/Blue/Green/Red - Brick Road
- Cirlce one that I started last summer. I can't find material for the back of this quilt. I have the top done just need to find a back. Still searching for material to back this one with!!!
- Happy Go Lucky - This is the one from Crazy Mom Quilts Blog - I loved hers so I made my own version. This one is ready to be quilted!! I have bright material to go on the back of it!!! I want to quilt this one using circles, like she did, just not brave enough to do it yet!!!
- DONE!!! I use this one on the couch!!! Strip Maze
- DONE!!! - I gave this away as a wedding gift!!! It was hard to part with it b/c I loved it once I got it finished. Bento Box
- DONE!!! Flower pillow
- Wall hanging for Grandma L - She really liked this wall hanging so I told her to buy the pattern and I would make it for her. She picked it up at our quilt show and got it from the Quilt Patch too. At this same time my Mom bought a welcome sign. I got to make that too. She said that is was a good deal for her ... she buys the pattern, I make it! - I need to get on this asap!!!
- DONE!!! Triangle ruler - I have used this one three times now!! The quilts are endless with it!!
- 3 skirts for my nieces
- a quilt for Jack
- a quilt for Richard
- Finished the top of the quilt along Mom/Dad got me for Christmas when I was in Taiwan. Just need to get it quilted.
- Finished the top and back of the quilt for our bed. I am going to call about getting it quilted sometime this week.
- 2 sprocket pillows
- Christmas tree wall-hanging shower gift.
- quilt art wall-hanging
- Sweet water quilt - striped one - need to quilt this one too
Looks like my to-do list will include a lot of quilting!!! There might be more but that's all I can remember.
I'm off to the sewing room to make my new to-do list!!!