Saturday, January 28, 2012

What I've been up to

Howdy,
So here's some pics of what I've been up to. You'll notice that only one is boyish. I'm having trouble making boy stuff when I have such cute girl fabric. The completed blue-green one went to my E.A.'s(from the last two school years) new boy.

This one has lots of cute pinks and browns and some girlie John Deere fabric thrown in. It's the Road Trip? Tutorial on cluck cluck sew.
This one is made up of girlie flannel scraps. It's an idea that I'm working on in my head.This one could be for a boy. However I didn't notice some of the lines were a little off until I put it together. I made it using that HST tutorial I posted.
Oops. Forgot to turn the picture. Anyway this is a zig-zag girlie quilt made with that HST tutorial as well. I finally used those cute pigs I had in my fabric stash. Finally, here's Ava,Lee, and Madilyn getting ready to try out Ava's Birthday quilt and read a story.
Her

1 comment:

  1. I love Ava's quilt!!! I also love the little pigs too!! I think the strips will work for a boys quilt. That half square triangle tutorial was a great find!! I have been using it to do random squares with scraps!!
    ME

    ReplyDelete