The already started, just need to be finished list:
- Frosted Flakes - Top is done, need material for the back, to quilt it and bind it!
- DONE!!! Table cloth - just need to bind it!
- Checkered Past - red and white quilt
- Happy Go Lucky - a Crazy Mom Quilts quilt - I want to quilt this one like she did, with little circles. Just need to practice a little and then get to it!
- DONE!!! Light house by Sweetwater - top is done, just need to decide on backing!
- Christmas Tree (circles) wall-hanging
- How Lovely Are Thy Branches - wall hanging - paper piecing is going to kill me with this one!
- Cor's wedding quilt - The top is done and the back is about 75% done! Need a little more material to finish it off!!
- Stars Around the Garden - this one is going to take a lot of patients to finish!!
- Prairie Corner wall-hanging for Grandma Anne
- I am making my whole family Christmas stocking for next Christmas.
- Breakfast at Tiffany's - one for Tiffany and one for Kelly - I have the material for these two now!!
Haven't started but would like to make list:
- Twister - your new ruler
- Intersection by Sweetwater
- Down home tote by Sweetwater
- Evening Empire Dress by Anna Maria
- Socialite Dress by Anna Maria
- Waste Knot - this is going to be my scrappy quilt of the year!! I did a practice block a while ago. It will be an easy quilt to make!
- Mosaic - I want to do this is bright colours and white
- I would like to make this Shirred/Stretchy Scarf.
- I would like to do something with Sweetwater's fabric line: Reunion!!
- I just saw this on Sweetwater's blog... I love the chair and the pillow with the circles!!! I am sure I could make that pillow and I would love to have a chair like that!
- I was going through the book marks on my computer and found this one too: Kaleidoscopic Kites
- I love this one too ... Wonky Star Mini quilt on Fresh Lemons. She used this tutorial (which I have tried before) on The Silly BooDilly Blog.
Sometime in the future list:
- Granny Squares - I think I could treat this as a quilt-a-long and complete one square a month!! This one will take a lot of work!! I do love it!
- Boxed in ... I just like this wall-hanging!
- Pieced Border Quilt - I do like this one and think we could make it in a weekend!! - I moved this one b/c I do like it and think it could be a future choice!! And because I added two more to the want to make list!!
How do you like all the backwards quilt patterns?!?!? I am going to start with the to finish and gifts list! I'm sure that I will add to the want to make list!!
Can't wait to see your list!