Thursday, May 28, 2020

Hexi Puff Coasters and a Dish Cloth

Hey ladies, hope you are well!! 

I stumbled upon TL Yarn Crafts on Instagram awhile back. I love the colours she uses for her projects. She has a Tunisian crochet shawl pattern that I would like to make, if I ever get this knitted shawl finished!! I made 4 of TL Yarn Crafts’ Hexi-Puff Coasters. 

Here’s the post with the pattern: 

I love the colours she used. Of course, WalMart was all out of anything fancy 🤣. Actually, there wasn’t much for yarn left on the shelf for me to select. 

Here are the ones I made: 








I like the pattern because it looks fancy but it’s easy to do. This is one you could watch tv  and still do, well maybe not!! 

I checked out the new pattern Her sent me this morning. 



Look how dense these stitches make this. 


Overall, I think it’s going to be great once I get it done. 


Happy Wednesday... it’s only Wednesday 😳😒
Me

2 comments:

  1. The coasters look great, I'll have to check out the site. I'm liking the new dishcloth pattern, I've made five so far. I cut the first chain down to 25 stitches, the original length/size looks like it will be bigger than my mom likes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look good, I like the stitch pattern.

    ReplyDelete