Saturday, May 9, 2020

A Quick Request

A friend of mine called me on Thursday and asked a favour. She wanted to know if I had a quilt she could buy to give as a gift. She wanted to give the gift of comfort to a family going through a hard time. She said the quilt I had made for her dad when he was passing away brought so much comfort to him and her family. They still look at the quilt, which sits on her dad’s couch, and feel comforted. That’s one of the reasons I love to quilt. 
So I went through my stash of quilts and sent 3 choices. This is the one we decided to go with! 



I added a fuzzy back and quilted it with straight lines. 



I got it done Thursday night and it was delivered that same evening. 

Happy Saturday
ME

1 comment:

  1. Awe😭 That's exactly why we quilt and craft to give to others. Fantastic job getting that done quickly, I'm sure the new family will love it. Pfaffy is back from his stay at the service spa so I'm going to try and get some sew jo going on this grey day and create something.

    ReplyDelete