Sunday, May 10, 2020

A Sunday afternoon project

My productivity seems to fluctuate - A LOT these days!! I’m either stuck to the couch or can’t stop moving. There’s days when I can’t focus and others when I can’t be distracted. It’s so odd! 

Yesterday, Mr Me and I made 10 lbs of hamburger into chilli and 20 lbs of hamburger into patties. Then Mr Me made short ribs and I did dishes! A lot of dishes!! I think we did other things too but I can’t remember!! 

Today, Mr Me and I added some metal shingles to our garden boxes. I think it turned out great!! It cleans up the lines. Makes it look like one late trough! 





I have a few signs to make for people. Made this one for myself!!


Happy Sunday 
ME

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about productivity. It's all or nothing for this girl. I love your garden boxes, the shingles look great. What do you plan on growing?

    ReplyDelete