Wednesday, February 19, 2020

I Love Paper Piecing

It’s true! I do love to paper piece! Last year, I stumbled upon a pattern for an ATAT.... aka a pew pew!! This was my first step down into the rabbit hole which lead me to joining the   Quiet Play 2019 Pattern Club. I instantly joined and started to work away at the patterns that arrived in my inbox each month. Each month, I receive a word, image and a bonus block pattern. I didn’t plan much out in terms of colour like Kristy Lea of Quiet Play designs - she does a lovely job of using 🌈 colours for each block!!

Here is what’s required for the 2019 Pattern Club:



These are the blocks that I have completed::



























I know what your thinking ... you still have a lot of blocks to make! You’re right!! That’s because I made all of these bonus blocks:













I would like to get the rest of the required blocks done so I can start the 2020 Pattern Club!!!



I may need to do more planning for this one in terms of colours used!! 

Happy sewing, 
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment