Friday, February 14, 2020

Getting back online

So I'm trying to getting my crafty sewing self back online( literally and figuratively) so I've been doing projects that don't require a lot of thinking.  First, I crocheted some toques for the Lighthouse and the Blessing Box.

Next, I dug out a bag of fabric that Julie had been gifted which had been living in my garage.  I made a basic strip quilt of many different types of fabrics I normally don't quilt with.  We'll call it functional.


Finally, I was unpacking a box and found a ziplock back that the Crafter must have put together.  I made a wonky log cabin that I quilted in random straight lines.  I love it.
That's a quick update! What have you been up to, Me?
Her

1 comment:

  1. You are on a roll! I will get an update to you ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete