It's time for my yearly check to see if I have actually accomplished something. By accompishing, I mean actually finishing something. I went back in the blog and looked for other to-do lists that I have made. There were two - one from 2012 and the other from last summer! Let's take a look at what I've been up to!!
2012 Goals - Check inThe already started, just need to be finished list: (and probably haven't changed much yet)
- Frosted Flakes - Top is done, need material for the back, to quilt it and bind it! I haven't looked at this one yet! Maybe a Christmas/winter finish??
- I have made a few more squares for this one. I need to dedicate a weekend to making this one and get it done! Checkered Past - red and white quilt I haven't looked at this one in a long while! Maybe I'll bring this to your place this summer and get it done.
- I haven't gotten anywhere with this one either!! Happy Go Lucky - a Crazy Mom Quilts quilt - I want to quilt this one like she did, with little circles. Just need to practice a little and then get to it! I forgot about this one ... I think I should change how I'm going to quilt it.
- This is the paper piecing one I was talking about in my last post. See how wonderful it is!! My goal is to finish this on this week!! How Lovely Are Thy Branches - wall hanging - paper piecing is going to kill me with this one! The top is done. I need to find a back for it, quilt it, put the binding on it and sew on the buttons ... wonder where the buttons are ... not sure I bought them yet!!
- I've got to get my butt in gear to get this one done for Christmas! I just have the outer borders to put together! I'm still planning on giving this to Mom in pieces and letting her put it all together! Stars Around the Garden - this one is going to take a lot of patients to finish!!
- Material is bought and cut out! I have one 3/4 made! 13 to make for Christmas ... I better get moving! I am making my whole family Christmas stocking for next Christmas. I did get the stockings done on time ... well ... I haven't finished ours yet!!
- I have a top done! Chelsea wants to buy this one from me! Not sure if I can let it go. I really like it!! Twister - your new ruler No change ... Chelsea bought a different one!!
- Intersection by Sweetwater - No change ... I look at the pattern and think ... I like it and would like to make it! No change! I think I have some scraps that I can use for this now!!
- No change - Mosaic - I want to do this is bright colours and white - I think this one would be fun in bright blues and white or a bright pink and white!! I love this quilt and still want to do this!!