Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I'm on a roll!!

Here's one more top done:

Do you think I'll ever figure out the correct size for a couch quilt???  I don't think it will ever happen!!  I would have blogged last night but it was late and I had to golf early this morning.

My next decision ... how to quilt this one???

I was doodling some quilting idea on the quilt.  I figured I could do some straight line quilting but it's going to take some work.  I was worried that straight lines would be too much.  Do you think I should sew over the colourful triangles on the angle or just use stitch in the ditch??  

Help!!
I'm off to quilt the Norther Lights quilt!!
Happy Sewing
ME


1 comment:

  1. You are on a roll. Very impressive. I like the idea of the cross hatching in the white and stitch in the ditch around each coloured triangle. Mr. Her says you need to post a picture of you holding the northern lights quilt so we can see if it's really a couch quilt. He also said the triangle quilt could be considered a couch quilt if you had a large pull out couch. I've nearly finished the denim quilt for Ava-Lynne and Barry's wedding this Sautrday. Pics to come soon. Keep me updated on the quilting for the Northern Lights quilt.

    ReplyDelete