Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Where is the sun shine?

Hi Laurie ...

Here is my to do list:
  1. Kristy's T-Shirt quilt
  2. Brown/Blue/Green/Red - brick road - needs to be quilted. I can't decide what kind of pattern to quilt on this one, that's why I haven't finished it yet.
  3. Cirlce one that I started last summer. I can't find material for the back of this quilt. I have the top done just need to find a back.
  4. Happy Go Lucky - This is the one from Crazy Mom Quilts Blog - I loved hers so I made my own version.
  5. Strip Maze - I bought this kit at our quilt show. This is a really easy strip piecing quilt to do. I got it from Prairie Chicks Quilting, Scrapbooking & Country Gifts. I bought the lap size but wanted the twin so Michael picked up a second kit for me. These ladies are great!
  6. Bento Box - I bought a couple of jelly rolls and saw this pattern on Crazy Mom Quilts Blog. I got out some graph paper and made myself a pattern. I am strip piecing this one together. I am almost half done the top of this one.
  7. Flower pillow - Mom bought me this for my birthday. It's so cute! She picked it up for me at our quilt show. She got it from the Quilt Patch. I have it all cut out and just need to finish hand sewing the little message before I put it all together.
  8. Wall hanging for Grandma L - She really liked this wall hanging so I told her to buy the pattern and I would make it for her. She picked it up at our quilt show and got it from the Quilt Patch too. At this same time my Mom bought a welcome sign. I got to make that too. She said that is was a good deal for her ... she buys the pattern, I make it!
  9. I bought a triangle ruler and I want to use it to make a quilt with too. It is awesome to work with. I have played around with it and it makes perfect squares!
I think that might be all the projects that I have on the go. I am ready for summer holidays so I can get these done!!!

Happy quilting ...
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment