Saturday, June 19, 2010

The danger of the quilt store

Howdy,
So today we had to go to S'toon to get some stuff for a resource kit I'm making. On the way there of course,we passed the quilt store. I just can't not go in there. So I bought more splendid fabric and now have more projects to work on. I guess I should go down to the craft cave and finish the disappearing nine patch table runner I started last night. We are hosting the staff party and I realized that I must have a table runner for the dining room table. So last night at 10:00 I started one and finished the top. I bought some backing (from the Blush line by Moda) for it today so I better get to work on it.

Have a great day,
Her

2 comments:

  1. Hey Her ...

    Did you get the table runner finished? You know that the most productive time is after 10pm. Why is that... I can stay up to the early morning hours to sew but for nothing else? I can't wait to see the new fabric you have!!! How was the staff party? Ours is this weekend. I am looking forward to it!!! Only 5 more days!!!
    Cheers
    ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I really need to stop doing is looking at the new magazines. If I don't look, I won't see anything else that I think I need therefore won't purchase anything new until I am done all I have to get done!!! That's it ... no more new magazines until next year!!! Do you think I can do it? Me either ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete