Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fabric Pig ...

Hi ...
I have found another quilt that I want to make. It is called Spinning Dots and it is on the cover of the new Quilt Magazine(Aug/Sept issue). I searched and found the material too. I am such a fabric pig ... I just want to buy it all and have it so that some day when I get around to making all these quilts that I want I will already have the material and won't have to go searching for it or find out that its not available anymore! The fabric is called Ellie's Emporium by Sue Penn. Check it out ... it can be found about 1/2 way down the page. While I am on the topic of fabric that I love ... Check out Mark Miller's line called Poppy ... love it too ... all of it! I just want to buy it. I have no idea of what I would do with it ... I just WANT IT!!!!

On a quilting note, I have 3/4 of the T-shirt quilt top put together!
I have a secret project started ... I will let you in on the secret when I see you!!!
I am quilting straight lines on my mulit-coloured brown quilt. Okay, the lines maybe not straight but they are the best that I can do!!!!

There are lots of bags in the new Quilt Magazine too ... more projects ... so little time!
Happy Stitching
ME

1 comment:

  1. Fabric Pig. I love the expression. I really like the poppy line. Something with big blocks could really show off the prints. I know what you mean about the patterns. There's to many running around in my head right now. We;re off to Calgary this weekend and I am planning to go shopping for more fabric this weekend. what will I find?
    Happy Quilting,
    Her

    ReplyDelete