Friday, January 29, 2021

Quiet Play 2021 Quilt Along

My goal is to get the squares made in the month that they come out in. So far, so good!! 

January 2021’s quilt square is the Sparkler with a star border. 

This is the first block, the sparkler! I am going with the dark background and am going to follow the rainbow guide! I do love a rainbow ๐ŸŒˆ 



I’ve collected most of the material. I am using scraps up! I have realized, I have a lot of Grunge fabric. I should have bought shares or the stock!! 

I’m done 1/4 of the squares. I do really like the dark grey with the bright colours. 


This square has the star border. The stars were the first thing I stitched for this block. It was really challenging for me to get the colours in the correct spot because the dark colour was Arwen in the white part of the paper and the white was stitched to the dark part of the paper. Lots of stitch ripping occurred!! 

It’s going to be great when I get the middle done! 


Due date: Feb 6th because the new pattern is released on the 7th! 
I can’t believe January is almost over!! 

Happy Friday
Me

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes a due date can help us focus ( or so i’vE heard). I can’t wait to see how the rainbow colours look with the grey. You’re right about shares in grunge, might not be too late๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete