Sunday, November 22, 2020

Knitted cowl

Hello ladies, 

It feels like I’ve been working on this cowl for the longest time.

I finally finished it this morning. I really love the colours and how even my stitches are. Knitting in the round turned out to be very easy. 


It even has great shape ... but ...



It’s huge!!! Like way way way too big!!! 


I didn’t even make it bigger. I actually followed the pattern. I could have made it 20 stitches smaller. And honestly, I’ve got 30 lbs at least on that lady in the pattern 🤣🤣

So, I threaded some left over yarn through it to tighten it up. 



But, I’m not sure I like it. What do you ladies think?? Should I keep it or rip it apart and start over?!?!? 

I won’t get much done this week. I spent 9 hours at school today and got all my marking caught up. Feels soooo good. We have interviews Wednesday and Thursday evenings. I’m not really looking forward to them being online but it will make them quick! 

Happy Sunday! 
Me

1 comment:

  1. I love the color of that yarn. I thought from the pic it would be folded in half when you wear it. Maybe a twist like an infinity scarf ?

    ReplyDelete