Sunday, November 8, 2020

Ada Shawl

Good evening ladies, 
I hope the snow has stopped falling there. We are still getting rain, freezing rain and misting. It’s a mess. It was a good day to finish up the Ada Shawl that I have been working on for some time now. I think I might wear it to work tomorrow. Should help keep me warm! I love all of Toni’s patterns that I have tried. There are a few more I would like to make. She has a cute blog at TLYCBlog.com.

Excuse my hair, I had a hat on earlier!! And the dust on the mirror 😳 I better dust sometime soon. 







I like the asymmetric look but I’m not sure how to wear it. 





I need to press it, that’s the wrong term but I can’t remember the correct one at the moment, so it doesn’t roll anymore. 

Here are a couple close ups of the Tunisian crochet stitch. I love the variation in the hand dyed yarn in both the grey and the lite turquoise. 



 


I think I’ll make another one of these someday!! 
Happy Sunday
Me

2 comments: