Sunday, August 16, 2020

T-shirt quilt 3 or 4 or maybe 5 of the summer!

Each year, I make a quilt to donate to the Arbonne Charitable Foundation. This year I made a t-shirt quilt out of the few shirts other consultants sent to me and the few shirts that I had (that don’t have stains).



I wasn’t sure if that strip of yellow along the side but now that’s it’s done, I don’t mind it. I kept the quilting very simple. I like how it turned out on the back. 



I really want to make this quilt


I’m just not brave enough to start! It takes 320 1/2 square triangles. I love the 2 colour versions just as much as I love the multi coloured. I bough more grunge, imagine that!! I think I’m going to make it with these two colours. I am making this more our master bedroom. 320 1/2 square triangles ...
I can do this right?!?!?!

Some day, I’ll make a multi coloured version but for now, I’m sticking with the 2 colours - white and turquoise. 



I haven’t used this ruler in a while but I know it makes 1/2 square triangles quickly! 



Here goes nothing ... 

Happy Sunday
Me

P.S. I did t realize how hard it was to find plain baby blue material. 

2 comments:

  1. Your t-shirt quit game is on fire! I can't wait to the progress on your new quilt. Start making those HST's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the t-shirt quilt, sometimes simple is just as cool.
    Good luck with all those triangles.

    ReplyDelete