Saturday, August 1, 2020

Mini Cooper Pillow

I’m working at finishing things up or procrastinating starting a few other projects that I need to get done. 

I had drawn on a variety of straight lines on this because I want sure how I wanted to quilt it. I followed those lines. 2 inches apart, 1 inch apart and a couple of lines to make diamonds. I think it turned out pretty good. 





I quilted it with white thread. I left the pen on it so you could more clearly see the lines that are quilted. I’ll iron it off before I finish it up. 



I already had the big pillow to put inside it. It’s not a really thick pillow. 



I’ve add it to the spare bed decor. This bed will be known as the pillow bed. It is where all the pillows seem to end up!! 



Of course the Mini pillow has to take centre stage!!

Happy Saturday!!
Me

1 comment:

  1. Great finish. I’m always amazed at your piecing skills. Can a bed really have too many pillows?

    ReplyDelete