Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Things I should do this week

This morning I was making a list in my head of things I should quilt this week. I should probably stop doing that because the list gets pretty big. However, maybe it will motivate me to do something. So here goes, This week I will:
1) Finish the top for Lee's denim quilt (see Piece N Quilt's simply denim tutorial to get a pic)
2) Baste and Machine quilt Amanda and Marc's denim wedding quilt
3) Procrastinate binding the above quilt by sewing some disappearing Nine patch blocks for Koreen L's cabin quilt.

All right, all right, enough blogging must go to Craft cave and sew.

Her

3 comments:

  1. You can do it!!! I know you can! All you need to do is get in the groove like we did last summer!
    ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the denim quilt. I may have to make one of those for me. I have always wanted a denim quilt. Did you cut or tear the denim?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The denim quilt is pretty easy. I actually tore the denim when I was deconstructing the jeans and the cut it into 8" strips.

    ReplyDelete