Sunday, January 7, 2024

One More T-Shirt Quilt

I was asked to make this quilt sometime during the Covid years. No deadline! I got started on it right away and was able to get 3/4 of it done. Ran out of material and couldn’t find it. Then it got put on the back burner and buried under everything else. Well, I finally found enough material to finish it or so I thought I did. It’s close to the original material - the new material has the same name and number but is different from the first material.  So basically, the pre-Covid and post covid materials aren’t the same!! 

She wanted a queen size throw and that’s what I made. 








I quilted it by stitching in the ditch. Does that ever get easier?!?!?! 

Happy last day of holidays 
Me

1 comment:

  1. Your t-shirt quilts are always amazing. Great work on the layout. Her

    ReplyDelete