Monday, January 1, 2024

First Finish of 2024

Happy New Year ladies!! 
I love love love the quilt pattern called Meadowland. 
This quilt is super easy to do, I would dare to say beginner friendly!! It makes it look like you had to out a lot of thought and effort into material selection, placement and cutting but in all reality you don’t. The pattern does it all for you. 



I discovered curved corners a while back and gave it a try in this one. Of course, I bought a ruler for this!!



It is very easy to use and has different options. I used the 3 inch curve. 

Needless to say, I don’t think I’ll ever do square corners again!! Look at how fantastic it these corners are!! 








I am so attracted to the caramel colour these days. The fat quarters for this quilt came from Morgan Kelly quilts. I have considered buying the bundle again but have reframed!! 

Off to watch a Pats hockey game then back to quilting tomorrow!! 
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment