Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sewing on Sunday

Howdy,
  So you inspired me to actually work on some projects. I have five wedding quilts to work on so I guess I should get moving.  We started work on Oralee's project and it's looking good.  Here's some pics of some recent finishes.
 
This is Doug and Colleen's wedding quilt for July.  Doug's a friend of Mr. Her from university.  It's the strawberry marmalade tutorial that I had on my list from last year and it's made of scraps from Tenille's quilt.
    Next, are a couple of iphone cozies that I crocheted to keep iphones from getting dirty in your purse.
  Finally , there's a learning experience that I think will be an ugly car quilt.  The front wasn't what I wanted so I just backed it on some fleece (which stretched- of course).

    Can't wait to see more of your Barn Dance quilt.
Her

No comments:

Post a Comment