Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sewing on Saturday!!

So instead of finishing one of the many started projects I have sitting in the to do pile, I started another today!! I started 'Barn Dance' by Vanessa Christenson!

I'm using up all of the Hometown fabric scraps that I have to make it!

Here's what I've got done so far:


This is the top left hand square on the quilt.  I'm going to work on the right hand top corner next!! I sure am glad I bought the Wonder Cut Ruler.  It's so easy to make half square triangles now and quick too!!

I found another pattern that I really like:
I love the colours in it!  It's made with Moda solids.  It would be great using almost any colours or as a scrap quilt!!  I might have to order this when it comes out in the April/May magazine!!

What have you been up to lately?
ME



No comments:

Post a Comment