Sunday, December 16, 2012

Horoscope fun!!

So my friend, Tanis, sends me this text that you see below!!


I made her a Merry Christmas sign really fast!! In fact the paint was still wet when I took it to her!!


I think I'm going to have to make one for myself!!  I started out by tracing the letters and then figured that it was going to take too long.  So I free handed the letters with a silver marker and then painted as best and fast as I could.  I think it turned out pretty good!!


The best part of going to Tanis' place, is coming home with great "Larry" cookies and homemade butterscotch fudge ice cream topping!!  I think I need to go to the Tanis Savill cooking school!!


5 more days until holidays ... yeah!!!
ME

1 comment:

  1. The sign looks great. Check out facebook for pics of Andy's birthday pillow. Back to making toques for me. Come on holidays!

    ReplyDelete