The already started, just need to be finished list:
- No change in status for this one!! I may have to make it a Christmas goal to get this one done. Frosted Flakes - Top is done, need material for the back, to quilt it and bind it!
- DONE!!! Table cloth - just need to bind it!
- I have made a few more squares for this one. I need to dedicate a weekend to making this one and get it done! Checkered Past - red and white quilt
- I haven't gotten anywhere with this one either!! Happy Go Lucky
- a Crazy Mom Quilts quilt - I want to quilt this one like she did,
with little circles. Just need to practice a little and then get to it!
- DONE!!! Light house by Sweetwater - top is done, just need to decide on backing!
- Done ... yeah ... first one on the list that I can say I have finished!! Christmas Tree (circles) wall-hanging
- This is the paper piecing one I was talking about in my last post. See how wonderful it is!! My goal is to finish this on this week!! How Lovely Are Thy Branches - wall hanging - paper piecing is going to kill me with this one!
- Done and was on time!! Cor's wedding quilt - The top is done and the back is about 75% done! Need a little more material to finish it off!!
- I've got to get my butt in gear to get this one done for Christmas! I just have the outer borders to put together! I'm still planning on giving this to Mom in pieces and letting her put it all together! Stars Around the Garden - this one is going to take a lot of patients to finish!!
- Done!! YEAH!! Prairie Corner wall-hanging for Grandma Anne
- Material is bought and cut out! I have one 3/4 made! 13 to make for Christmas ... I better get moving! I am making my whole family Christmas stocking for next Christmas.
- Done!! Breakfast at Tiffany's - one for Tiffany and one for Kelly - I have the material for these two now!!
- I have a top done! Chelsea wants to buy this one from me! Not sure if I can let it go. I really like it!! Twister - your new ruler
- Intersection by Sweetwater - No change ... I look at the pattern and think ... I like it and would like to make it!
- Done - Down home tote by Sweetwater - I made 2 of these. I gave one to Reagan and sold one as a grad gift.
- No Change - Evening Empire Dress by Anna Maria -
- No change - Socialite Dress by Anna Maria
- No change - Waste Knot - this is going to be my scrappy quilt of the year!! I did a practice block a while ago. It will be an easy quilt to make!
- No change - Mosaic - I want to do this is bright colours and white - I think this one would be fun in bright blues and white or a bright pink and white!!
- I would like to make this Shirred/Stretchy Scarf. I have made a bunch of T-shirt scarfs ... does that count???
I would like to do something with Sweetwater's fabric line: Reunion!! I really like this material but can't find anything to do with it and haven't bought any so I think this one can be scratched off the list!
- I should buy some of this material just in case I find a chair like this some day!! I just saw this on Sweetwater's blog... I love the chair and the pillow with the circles!!! I am sure I could make that pillow and I would love to have a chair like that!
- I was going through the book marks on my computer and found this one too: Kaleidoscopic Kites
- I love this one too ... Wonky Star Mini quilt on Fresh Lemons. She used this tutorial (which I have tried before) on The Silly BooDilly Blog.
Granny Squares - I think I could treat this as a quilt-a-long and complete one square a month!! This one will take a lot of work!! I do love it! Boxed in ... I just like this wall-hanging! Pieced Border Quilt - I do like this one and think we could make it in a weekend!! - I moved this one b/c I do like it and think it could be a future choice!! And because I added two more to the want to make list!!
I took the bottom section off the list b/c it just keeps growing!! I think I'm going to do an updated to-do list this weekend!