Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Present to ME!!

Hey there ....

It was great to see you last weekend!!  I'm excited to show you what I have made with my new purchases!!!

I love this material ... so much that I'm thinking about buying some more!!


 Take a peak at what I've been up to!!


 I finally have enough squares done to make the top of this one.  I think I am going to take the top row and move it to the bottom just to finish the pattern off a little more.
I know what I'm going to be up to this weekend ... writing finals!!!
Happy Tuesday!
ME

2 comments:

  1. Love the new fabric and the cute top. The half squares look good. Is it laying on your spare room bed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that was laying on my spare room bed but that's actually my bed!! I tossed all the covers on the floor so I could lay out the quilt!!! Dallas has the living room floor occupied with stuff presently!! Our bed was the next logical choice!!
    ME

    ReplyDelete