Below is my to do list from June 2nd ... I have actually got a few things done!!!! I have also added a few things to my list!!!
- DONE - Kristy's T-Shirt quilt
- Brown/Blue/Green/Red - brick road - needs to be quilted. I can't decide what kind of pattern to quilt on this one, that's why I haven't finished it yet. - I am in the middle of quilting this one!! Straight lines take for ever!!!!
- Cirlce one that I started last summer. I can't find material for the back of this quilt. I have the top done just need to find a back. - I still haven't done anything with this one!!!
- Happy Go Lucky - This is the one from Crazy Mom Quilts Blog - I loved hers so I made my own version.
- Strip Maze - I bought this kit at our quilt show. This is a really easy strip piecing quilt to do. I got it from Prairie Chicks Quilting, Scrapbooking & Country Gifts. I bought the lap size but wanted the twin so Michael picked up a second kit for me. These ladies are great! I have 27 squares made ... I need 63 total!!! I am done the top for this one. Do you think I can use a red sheet for the back?? Is red too much for the back of a quilt???
- DONE!!! - I gave this away as a wedding gift!!! It was hard to part with it b/c I loved it once I got it finished. Bento Box - I bought a couple of jelly rolls and saw this pattern on Crazy Mom Quilts Blog. I got out some graph paper and made myself a pattern. I am strip piecing this one together. I am almost half done the top of this one. I have this one quilted (as of today). I have to run to Wal-Mart to pick up some material to make the binding. I hope to finish this one today!!!!
- DONE!!! IT IS STUFFED AND ON MY CHAIR!!! Flower pillow - Mom bought me this for my birthday. It's so cute! She picked it up for me at our quilt show. She got it from the Quilt Patch. I have it all cut out and just need to finish hand sewing the little message before I put it all together.
- Wall hanging for Grandma L - She really liked this wall hanging so I told her to buy the pattern and I would make it for her. She picked it up at our quilt show and got it from the Quilt Patch too. At this same time my Mom bought a welcome sign. I got to make that too. She said that is was a good deal for her ... she buys the pattern, I make it! - I need to get on this asap!!!
- DONE!!! I bought a triangle ruler and I want to use it to make a quilt with too. It is awesome to work with. I have played around with it and it makes perfect squares! I used the triangle ruler to make my table cloth!!